The best money making opportunity online period!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Traffic Exchanges- Do They Really Work?

I have been dabbling lately in traffic exchanges and I must say they do provide traffic to your blog or website. For those of you who do not know what a traffic exchange website is it has a interesting concept. It is a website where you surf other peoples websites for 15-20 seconds (depending on the website) and in return you receive credits that you use so that people can surf your websites.

Like I said earlier you do receive traffic but the question is it quality traffic. I found myself surfing websites completely for the credits and ignoring the content of the them. It made me wonder is this what everyone else is doing? Is anyone paying attention to my websites at all? But in any case some traffic is better than none at all. So I guess you will have to try and see how it works for you.

The more traffic you receive the better chance you will have to earn some free money when potential customers are directed to your money earning website or blog. Most of these traffic exchanges have a free level so you have nothing to lose by signing up and trying it out.

Here are my favorite traffic exchanges:


Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment